Comprehensive Cancer Center (CCC)
Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico
This project consists of the construction of a Comprehensive Cancer Hospital, Research, and Teaching Center (CCC) with an estimated area of 287,000 square feet that will include a 96 beds cancer hospital and teaching/medical cancer research center. In addition, the CCC will include construction of access roads and related infrastructure needed for the connection of the CCC to the PR-21.
As construction consultant, we assist our client from the pre-development stages and construction feasibility through its construction monitoring and project close-out.
Auxilio Mutuo Hospital
CPM provided construction management and inspection for the following projects:
- Intensive Neo-Natal Facilities
- MRI Center
- New Physical Medicine Department Building
- New Skilled Nursing & Extended Care Facilities
- New Cardiology and Acute Care Facility
- Utilities Upgrade and New Emergency Generators Building
New Healthcare Center
Rincon Health Care
The New Rincón Health Center consists in the construction of an ambulatory healthcare facility with diverse outpatient clinics to treat the Rincón population. The one-story building has approximately 21,000 sq. ft. and will include clinical and administrative areas. Project to be LEED Certified.
CPM provides consulting services to apply for and obtain ARRA funds to finance the new construction, as well as Design and Bid Management, Estimating, LEED Consulting, and Construction Management and Inspection for Phase I.
Services: Pre-Construction and LEED Consulting Services
University Pediatric Hospital
Puerto Rico Infrastructure Financing Authority
CPM provides project management for the construction of the New Pediatric Hospital Building Tower of approximately 60,000 sq. ft. adjacent to the existing pediatric hospital facility. The new three story structure consists of the following:
- 1st floor – emergency room, waiting room with recreational area, triage area, examining, treatment and de-contamination rooms, nurse counter, and administrative area, among others.
- 2nd floor – treatment unit for burned patients, hydrotherapy and treatment rooms, oncology unit, waiting room, examining rooms, and administrative facilities including conference rooms, records office, pantry, among others.
- 3rd floor – a total of 12 private & semi-private hospital bedrooms, isolation room, treatment rooms, rooms for monitoring epileptic patients, administrative offices, pantry, conference rooms, equipment and medicine warehouses, among others.